This module provides the basic user interface for Instant JChem and through its API it provides the ability to
extends IJC user interface. It is built on mainly on top of DIF APIs and uses many NetBeans Platform's modules.
PENDING - this module's API is under development
You can install several types of software components (modules) into IJC using this module APIs.
Basicaly this module provide interfaces for
- View TopComponents: top level windows in IJC, which are used for visualization of DFView objects
- Widgets: user interface components used in form designer
- Renderers: support objects for rendering different types of data (can be used by widgets)
- Cookies: cookies is an NetBeans concept which is used for describing some specific functionality in some context
- Actions: basic actions which are activated based on active context (selected data, table, row, widget, etc.)
- UI support classes: various UI classes which can be used in other modules
IJCCore module provides standardization of contract among visual components in IJC (e.g. between form builder and its widgets,
activated contexts and actions, renderers and widgets, etc.). IJC Core only describes the interfaces. Extension modules
which provides the real implementations (form designer implementation, table widget, text field widget, etc.) are registered using
NetBeans layers technique. These well-known places where to register your own widget or renderer will be documented soon.